Friday 28 June 2013

130628 Sungdong Cafe

130628 Sungdong Cafe

Heenim: A couple of days ago, I drank with Kyuhyun-ssi. We talked about work and we talked about Radio Star too. Kyuhyun said “Hyung~ Are you going to guest in Radio Star?" So I told him i’m never going to come out in Radio Star. Because if i come out there, both of us are definitely gonna end up competing. I told my company “I really don’t want to compete with a member dongsaeng. Of course the show will be fun but i don’t want to do such things." Me coming out in Radio Star will not happen.

Heenim: Have I said i only like same age or older women? No, that’s a lie! I like younger women too. I lıke them so much!

Translated by: Mimi & Asiye of Heechulfacts

----------

Fan: Do you like Nine Muses now? (Since all songs played so far are by Nine Muses)

Heechul: I’ve seen them before (on TV). I watch music shows for Henry-ssi’s “Trap" these days… Since he’s our dongsaeng, I watch his performances, then I think the remote control is broken, because it wouldn’t change channels and I watched Nine Muses performㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Fan: So do you like Mochi or Nine Muses more?

Heechul: Who is mochi? what’s a mochi? PDnims outside are also asking. Let’s search on internet?

Heechul: Oh, it’s Henry-ssi’s nickname? Why is that his nickname? But Henry-ssi right now… /tries to dance and sing a bit of Trap/ Ah, I don’t know the song well. Anyways, he’s a cute dongsaeng, he’s sent me many texts before.

Translated by:@NKSubs